Web developers and data analysts are in high demand, and at UM Boot Camps, we teach you the key skills to tap into each rewarding industry. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and an in-person classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals of front-end and back-end development or big data.
University of Miami Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development and data analytics.
- Students benefit from a wide list of career services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- Both of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Our boot camp curricula are cutting-edge, based on in-demand market skills to help equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- Students in both our web development and data analytics program will learn the most in-demand technologies to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Miami showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show their mastery of web development or data analytics topics covered throughout the program.