Web developers and data analysts are in high demand, and at University of Miami Coding Boot Camp and Data Analytics Boot Camp, we teach you the key skills to tap into each of these rewarding industry. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and an in-person classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals of front-end and back-end development or big data.
University of Miami Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development and data analytics.
- Students benefit from a wide list of career services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- Both Miami Coding Boot Camp and Miami Data Analytics Boot Camp offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
The curricula at University of Miami Coding and Data Analytics Boot Camps are cutting-edge, based on in-demand market skills to help equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- Students in both our web development and data analytics program will learn the most in-demand technologies to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Miami showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show their mastery of web development or data analytics topics covered throughout the program.