Web developers, data analysts and fintech professionals are in high demand, and at University of Miami Boot Camps, we teach you the key skills to tap into each of these rewarding industries. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and an in-person classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals of full stack web development, big data or financial technology.
University of Miami Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students benefit from a wide list of career services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our programs cover the most in-demand skills across:
What You Will Learn
- Students in our web development, data analytics, and fintech programs will learn the most in-demand technologies to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Miami showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show their mastery of web development, data analytics, or fintech topics covered throughout the program.